Are you using Tinder but the dating app wont accept your email while trying to log in to your account? Does the issue happen on both Android/iOS devices and PC? Find out why you can’t get on Tinder and how you can get back to your account.
Tinder is a popular online dating app that matches a partner based on physical attraction, location, age, and gender. You can set an alert on Tinder when other users who fall within your specified requirements use the application.
However, if you can’t log in to the dating app, you won’t be searching and setting alerts for your potential matches. Many Tinder users report that when they try to sign in to their Tinder account either on their mobile device or through their PC browser, the service won’t accept their emails.
Why can’t I get on Tinder?
If Tinder doesn’t accept your email on the login screen, it could be due to any of the following reasons.
- You are inputting the wrong email address on the Tinder login screen.
- A temporary glitch in the PC or mobile device software is causing Tinder sign-in issues.
- You are using an outdated version of the dating app.
- Tinder cache has bulked up with corrupt data.
- You are using a VPN service on your PC to access your Tinder account.
- You have violated Tinder’s TOU, and your account is blocked.
How do I recover my Tinder email?
Tinder wont accept your email on the login screen? The first thing you can try is to perform an email recovery process in the following way.
- Open the Tinder app on your mobile device or visit the Tinder website on your PC browser.
- Now select the login option and click on the link that displays “Trouble logging In.”
- Next, select the “Login with Email” option and type in the email address you are using with Tinder. Ensure that you enter the correct email address as the field is case-sensitive.
- After getting the Tinder email, click on the link to access your account settings. Here, you can edit or update your email address as well.
If you still don’t see a Tinder verification email, or you get the recovery email but still can’t log in to Tinder, continue with the troubleshooting steps in this guide.
How do I get my Tinder account back?
Try the following troubleshooting steps if Tinder is not accepting your email on a PC or mobile device.
Reboot the device
Try restarting your device when Tinder wont accept your email to sign in. Temporary gremlins can compromise your device’s software and cause an issue with the dating service.
By restarting, you allow the device’s software to reload its resources, clear RAM by stopping background apps, and resolve any errors in the process. Go with the next solution if the Tinder app email login problem is still there after restarting the device.
Troubleshoot Internet issues
Tinder is an online app that requires a stable internet connection to operate smoothly. If you are using the app on a mobile device using cellular data, the network might intermittently lose connection, resulting in an email authorization error on the sign-in screen.
Therefore, either troubleshoot your cellular data issues or connect your mobile device to WiFi.
Clear Tinder cache, data, and cookies
Tinder cache can bulk up with corrupt data and throw an email login error. Clear the Tinder cache on your mobile device and PC to fix the issue.
- Open the Settings menu of your Android or iOS device.
- Go to the Apps section and tap on the Tinder app.
- Android users can clear cache under the Storage option, and iOS users can offload the app under Settings –> General –> iPhone/iPad Storage.
- To do this on a PC, clear your browser cookies to wipe out the Tinder cache.
- Finally, try to log in to Tinder using your email and see if this fixes the issue.
Clear Google Play Services Cache
Sometimes, Android users can fix the Tinder login issues by clearing the Google Play Service cache. To do this:
- Tap on the Settings icon on your Android phone or tablet.
- Next, head towards the Apps or Apps Management section.
- Now scroll and locate the Google Play Service app.
- Finally, tap on the Storage button and clear the Google Play Service cache.
Afterwards, launch the Tinder app and use your email to log in to your account and to confirm that you don’t see sign-in errors on your screen.
Did my Tinder account get deleted?
Your Tinder account may be deleted or banned. Most likely, you are violating Tinder’s TOU by:
- Including something inappropriate in your Tinder pictures or profile.
- Communicating with other Tinder account via messaging in an abusive way.
- Hiding or frequently changing your location by using a VPN service.
If you are using a VPN to access Tinder and changing your location frequently, you may not be able to log in to your account. VPNs can disrupt your connection and cause delays as well. So, we recommend accessing Tinder by turning off your VPN and then logging in to your account before they observe something suspicious.
Nowadays, you can not create a new account after Tindr bans you. Tinder also keeps track of the devices that you use with the app. Therefore, if you get banned on a device and use it to make a new account, it will automatically get banned.
So instead of repeatedly trying to make a new account, make a polite appeal to the Tinder support staff and find out why the account got deleted. Hopefully, a humble request can get your account back. Afterwards, you can use your existing email to log in to Tinder and start dating your matches.
Wondering why Tinder wont accept your email? Hopefully, this guide helped you fix the issue with the help of easy troubleshooting steps. If the problem persists, it may mean that your Tinder app is corrupted. In this case, uninstall the app from your device and reinstall it to fix the email login errors.