Confused about how to fix the “missing string table entry” valorant error? This article will help you with exactly that
The recently launched multiplayer first-person shooter game, Valorant, has already gained considerable popularity worldwide. But besides providing players with intriguing gameplay, this free-to-play game has also been in talks for various bugs and errors. The missing string table entry is one of the many.
If you are someone who has been experiencing the same, then the good news is you don’t need to worry much. According to many players, some basic fixes can help resolve the “missing string table entry” error easily. With that being said, let us look at the steps that you can start applying once you find yourself troubling with the same issue.
How to Fix the Missing String Table Entry Valorant Error
Fix #1: Logging yourself out of the game
The very basic thing that you can do to solve the “missing string table entry” is to log out of your game and then log in again.
- While you are on the Main Menu of the game, hover over to the left side, you will find an option called “Log Out” Click on that.
- After that, restart the game.
- Once the main screen appears, log in to your account using the required credentials.
Fix #2: Restarting Your Device
If logging in and out from your game didn’t help resolve the “missing string table entry” error, the next thing you can do is get your device restarted.
- Hit the escape button on your keyboard or the main menu button on your controller.
- From the main menu, hit the exit option to quit the game entirely
- Once done, restart your device
- After your device boots up, launch the Valorant game to see if the error is resolved
Fix #3: Visiting Some Top-Notch Gaming Forums
Suppose you still face the “missing string table entry” error even after doing all the resetting. In that case, you can visit various trusted game forums and look for the discussions that other players are having about the error. We recommend you specifically visit the forums that are built around the Valorant game.
After visiting any of the relevant forums, you can simply ask other players about the issue and learn if they implemented any special method that helped them resolve the “missing string table entry” error.
Fix #4: Getting in Touch with the Support Team
Are you still upset, considering the fact that none of the methods mentioned above helped you get your game back? Well, then the last thing that you are left to do is contact the Valorant team.
- Visit Valorant or Riot Support on Twitter and leave them a message highlighting the issue you are facing.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the official website of Riot Games and seek help from the support team there.
The prime reason behind players facing the “missing string table entry” error in Valorant being still unknown, we can expect the developer Riot Games to come up with a full-fledged solution to this real soon. Although the scenes of getting an official update on this are still indefinite, the steps mentioned above can come in real handy for resolving the error and getting your game back on track.