Are you facing with Xbox error 8015000a code on your Xbox 360? Here’s everything you need to know about and troubleshoot the Xbox error 8015000a.
Microsoft announced the Xbox 360 on November 22, 2005, and shortly after Microsoft introduced the online multiplayer platform, the Xbox Live. Many gamers flocked to the online multiplayer platform, which was superior to the PSN counterpart. Gamers steamed off their frustrations or budged online players on most hit gaming titles such as COD Modern Warfare 2, and many more. In 2020 when the latest generation of gaming consoles are on the horizon, Xbox 360 community is still going strong.
What is The Xbox error 8015000a code?
Many players have reported the Xbox error 8015000a code when trying to log in on the Xbox Live to play online multiplayer; you may see one of these messages along with the error code.
- 8015000a. The license is missing, expired, corrupted or does not belong to the Gamertag.
- 8015000a. Sorry, the Xbox Live profile cannot be downloaded right now. Try again later.
Troubleshooting the Xbox error 8015000a
Here are some troubleshooting ways you can follow to fix the 8015000a error code:
Delete Cache Data
Deleting cache data will ensure any corrupted cache files will be deleted from the system on your Xbox 360, here’s how to remove the cache files on your console.
- Press the Guide (X logo) button on your controller.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Hover over the storage device you want to clear cache data and press the (Y) button on the remote for Device Options.
- On the Device Options menu, select System Cache.
- The confirmation screen will appear, select on the OK option.
- After the process is complete, you will return to the Storage Device Screen; you can press the Guide (X logo) on the remote to return to the Home screen.
Check For Updates
- Press the Guide (X logo) button on your remote controller.
- Select the Settings options.
- Select the Systems option.
- Go to the Network Settings.
- Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
- If an update is available on the console, the update will be offered and select on Yes.
Cant Access Downloaded Content
If you are facing the error after redownloading your games and content, here are some ways to fix the issue.
- Check for the Xbox Live service status.
- Confirm that your console is connected to the Xbox Live service.
- Check and verify that the content is associated with your original Xbox Live account.
- Make sure that the license is up to date.
- Check if the content is purchased with your Microsoft Account.
Updating your Xbox 360 may resolve error 8015000a issue that is hindering in your way to play online multiplayer.
After following these troubleshooting methods, login to your Xbox Live account and download your avatar profile and hope you will not receive the error message again.
We hope our troubleshooting guide has fixed the Xbox error 8015000a code and allows you to dust off your Xbox 360 and play online multiplayer with your online friends.